If you LOVE to work with people, are extremely organized, want to be a part of an incredible team, and “detail-oriented” is your middle name, then we would LOVE to meet you!
Dear Prospective Client Happiness Specialist,
We’re looking for the perfect person to join our team as a “Client Happiness Specialist” / Administrative Assistant.
At Core Cardio Fitness, we offer group training, indoor cycle, boot camp and nutrition programs to help men and women reach their health and fitness goals by providing fun and energetic workouts, customized nutrition, and accountability and motivation.
First, let me tell you a little bit about myself and Core Cardio Fitness. I’m Ashley and I’m the proud owner of our studio here in Malden, MA. We’re located in close proximity to downtown Malden between Malden Center T and Wellington Station and I truly believe we have the best clients in the world!
We are committed to over-delivering to our clients to get them INCREDIBLE and life-changing results.
Our mission and brand promise at Core Cardio Fitness is to inspire and motivate our clients to achieve their fitness goals and live an active and healthy life. We provide the quickest, most effective way to achieve life changing body transformation results they want and deserve in a motivating community that they will love with expert professionals they can trust.
We’re looking for the perfect person to work closely with our clients to hold them accountable to their goals, handle administrative tasks such as billing and data entry, perform customer service tasks, and work very closely with our team.
We are looking for a part-time admin to start, with the opportunity to transition into full time in the future.
We have an incredible team that focuses on getting our clients real results, building a sense of community, and we have a lot of fun in the process.
My team is like family to me. We’re all here to make a lasting impact on our local community, and to make a difference.
Client Accountability: You’ll be working closely with our incredible members to make sure they are attending class and doing everything they need to be doing to reach their goals.
● Provide exceptional customer service and hospitality to Core Cardio Fitness clients, handling
client issues and concerns in a positive and timely manner
● Manage client experience eg. monthly birthday acknowledgements etc.
● Prepare and upkeep studio facilities before and after in person classes in keeping with COVID19 protocols
● Convert voicemail and email inquiries into sales appointments
● Run Facebook and other social media marketing campaigns, as needed
● Manage social media accounts to convert enquiries into sales appointments
● Weekly social media blog and updates
● Video editing of virtual classes, as needed
● Website and MindBody updates, as needed
- Is detailed-oriented and highly organized!
- Is a great communicator and enjoys talking with people on the phone
- Is great on a computer and open to learning about new systems and technologies
- LOVES working with people and are passionate about helping people reach their goals
- Social media experience and awareness
- Highly organized and punctual
- Enthusiasm for fitness
- Flexible work hours!
- Free / discounted group exercise / nutrition programs
- $12 – $15 p/hour with opportunities for growth
We’re looking to hire someone in the very near future.
If everything above sounds good to you,
- Please fill out the form below.
- Next, please mail a handwritten letter to this address: 239 Commercial Street Malden MA 02148 with a short letter about why you would be a great fit for our team. Make sure to include the words “tooth fairy” somewhere in the letter.
- Once you’ve mailed out the letter, email me at email@example.com to let me know to expect a letter in the mail.
Once we review your application and letter, if I believe you’ll be a good fit for our team, I will personally reach out to you to set up an interview.
This position will not be available long, so if you’re interested, take action quickly!
Looking forward to meeting you,